skip to Main Content

Rental Insurance Licensing Program for Your Trucks

Nervous about being liable for your customers? We’ve got you covered.

On The Move’s Insurance License Program offers access to a highly dynamic rental truck insurance program so you have peace of mind while your customers are driving your truck.

Our Insurance License Program is specifically designed for commercial truck owners and licensees to be able to rent out their vehicles to clients. We even provide all the collateral materials you need to build a successful commercial truck rental business, such as marketing tools and state-specific truck rental agreement forms, and/or truck rental software.

If you need to file a claim through our Insurance License Program, our call center is available to assist you 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Order Truck Forms


Tenant Protection

Back To Top